1. "Cookies" are text files stored by your browser on your computer's user, to store information used to identify the user or memorizing history taken by him actions.
2. "Cookies" are used to:
1) identifying the user and assign him to correct the historical data collected during previous visits to the Site Administrator
2) optimizing the use of the Service,
3) to adapt to the needs of users of the Service, and
4) the creation of viewing statistics pages of the Website.
5) You may not agree to place on his computer "Cookies" among others using your browser settings.
6) In the Help section of most browsers, you can find instructions on how to disable the recording browser "Cookies".
7) In addition to cookies Service may also collect data usually collected by the system administrators within the so-called Internet. logs or log files. The information contained in the logs may include, among others, IP address, type of platform and web browser, Internet provider and the address of the page from which the visits to the Site.